Company Cost Requirements
- Each job requires a Trip charge; this charge varies from job to job and can be given once the pickup and delivery address has been given.
- Local moves that may require more than one truck may be cheaper to make two trips with one truck, if the distances between the two homes are close enough. If you are not sure you can always ask what we would recommend.
- Time starts when we arrive at the first location and continues until the truck is unloaded at the final destination. The time stops when we have unloaded all items at the final destination, plus the travel charge, which depends on the location of your house.
- Additional charges occur for moving pianos upstairs, moving baby grand pianos, and moving items to the third floor. We also need to know about long carries (over 100ft) and staircases that are narrow or have sharp turns.
- We have a standard insurance of .60 per pound per article. In order for the company to be liable for items packed in boxes; we must pack, move & unpack those items.